Looking for Monday.com alternatives to streamline your team’s workflow?
While we love the functionality of Monday.com, many businesses have different requirements and budgets. So, whether you’re looking for an app to streamline your productivity or change pace, we’ll enlist the top Monday.com alternatives for you to choose from.
Table of Contents
What is Monday.com?
Monday.com is an online platform making it easier for people to manage their work and projects. It works like a personal assistant to help you streamline your workflow and keep you updated with your projects.
Monday.com can create projects, assign tasks to team members, set deadlines, and track progress in one place. The platform also offers a variety of templates, so you can quickly get started with a system that works best for you.
Another aspect that adds to the application’s popularity is its user-friendly design and visual appeal.
Wondering, Is monday.com free?
It offers several plans, including a free forever option with limited features.
However, there are several reasons why you should look for alternatives. For instance,
- No Gantt Charts
- Higher introductory package cost ($25 per month) compared to others with similar features
- No built-in feature for scheduling recurring tasks
- Teams must set a schedule every day or use third-party integrations to do so
- No built-in time tracking feature
15 Monday.com alternatives
Asana is one of the excellent monday.com alternatives for project management. With its robust features, you can easily keep track of your workflow’s progress and ensure that everything is moving forward as planned.
Regardless of your team size, Asana offers much room for customization. This makes the application the perfect choice for managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Multiple project management
- Task scheduling
- Team communication through built-in conversation feature
- Availability of project templates for quick implementation
- Visualization of progress via kanban boards
- Task organization with due dates, priorities, and file attachments
- Agile team support
- Proactive issue and bug tracking
- Integration with hundreds of other applications such as Google Drive, Slack, and Microsoft Teams.
Asana offers four pricing plans. Each of the plans is also available for a 30-day free trial. This way, you can take a test drive of the package before making the final decision. The plans are:
- The basic plan is available for free
- The premium plan costs $10.99 per user/month when billed annually
- A business plan costs $24.99 per user/month when billed annually
- Enterprise plan. You can contact the sales team for custom pricing.
Another fantastic alternative to monday.com is Trello. It’s an easy-to-use, visual Kanban Board that keeps track of all your projects.
Trello has intuitive boards, lists, and cards, making it easy for teams to organize and prioritize their projects. This makes Trello a perfect option for small and mid-sized teams.
One of the standout features of Trello is its user-friendly interface. You don’t have to be tech-savvy to work around the application. Trello offers great flexibility by allowing teams to invite as many members as they need to their boards and collaborate without hiccups.
- Kanban boards for workflow visualization
- Easy drag-and-drop task movement
- Option for public or private boards
- Task organization using tags, labels, and categories
- Email notifications and reminders
- Checklist management for tracking task completion
- In-task commenting for feedback
- File attachments
- Integrations with third-party applications through Power-Ups.
Trello offers a free plan with basic and paid plans with additional features. The plans are::
- The free plan costs $0
- The standard plan costs $5 per user/month when billed annually
- The premium plan costs $10 per user/month when billed annually
- Enterprise plan. This plan is available by contacting the sales team.
All plans come with a 14-day free trial, so try them out before committing to one.
Don’t want to spend hours creating custom boards?
Airtable is your solution.
Equipped with a bank of templates, Airtable is another of the best Monday.com alternatives. The software offers a comprehensive task management solution by blending spreadsheet and database capabilities.
One of the unique features of Airtable is Blocks. With Blocks, you can create custom workflows for your team, ensuring everyone stays on track and that projects move forward smoothly.
- Comprehensive task management
- Time tracking with tasks
- Issues and bug tracker
- File attachment
- Built-in project templates
- Video chat feature for meetings
- Third-party integrations
Airtable offers 4 pricing plans, including free and paid plans.
- The free plan costs $0 (up to 5 users)
- Plus plan costs $10/month per user when billed annually
- The pro plan costs $20/month per user when billed annually
- Enterprise plan. This plan has custom pricing so that you can contact sales for details.
4. Zoho Projects
Looking for an affordable alternative to monday.com? Zoho Projects got you!
It is a great alternative for small and growing businesses looking for an affordable, feature-rich project management app.
It provides task management, team communication, automation, and time management features to help you keep your projects organized and on track. And the best part is that you don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars to use it!
- Resource management
- Time tracking
- Budget manager
- Charts and reports
- Third-party integrations with Google Drive and Trello, etc.
- Project management dashboard
Zoho Projects offers several pricing plans, including
- The free plan is available for up to 3 users at no cost.
- The premium plan is €4 per user per month when billed annually.
- The enterprise plan is €9 per user per month when billed annually.
All of the plans are available for a 10-day free trial.
Basecamp is yet another one of the affordable monday.com alternatives.
As a creative management tool, Basecamp offers several advanced project management features. It is also packed with collaboration tools to seamlessly collaborate with your team members.
Basecamp is perfect for remote teams looking for a solution to manage projects and communicate effectively, keeping everyone connected and aligned.
- Message board to share ideas and feedback with the team
- Customized check-ins for each team member
- Communication and collaboration tools
- Track progress and monitor success with Hill charts.
Basecamp has two pricing plans. You can try them for 30 days before making the final decision.
- Basecamp Personal is free.
- Basecamp Business is priced at $99/month and includes unlimited users with no limitations.
6. Microsoft Teams
Microsoft offers several amazing tools like Excel and Word. Do you know it also offers a project management tool to help you organize your projects and work more efficiently?
Whether you are working from an office or remotely, Microsoft Teams provides web-based collaboration features via Microsoft apps, making it a great option for businesses that work with remote teams.
With features like project scheduling, budgeting, resource allocation, and project portfolio management, Microsoft Project provides various tools for managing projects effectively. The tool also offers interactive dashboards and reporting capabilities to help management make informed decisions.
- Coauthoring for editing and updating task lists and schedules
- Gantt charts
- Pre-built reports
- Timesheet collection for payroll and invoicing
- Roadmap view to track programs and project portfolios
It offers three paid plans. However, you can test them out for 30 days for free before making the final decision. The plans include
- Project Plan 1 costs $10 per user per month
- Project Plan 3 costs $30 per user per month
- A business Plan costs $55 per user per month
Nifty is a one-stop solution for all your project management needs!
With Nifty, you can create custom dashboards, track progress, and visualize work with views such as Kanban, Gantt chart, list, swimlane, timeline, and calendar. You can also store files and knowledge in one place, making collaboration and communication between team members easier.
Nifty helps save you time by streamlining your workflow and providing instant reports. It’s an all-in-one solution that can simplify how you manage your projects.
- In-app document creation
- Timeline/Gantt view
- Milestones tracking via Gantt Charts
- Cost-to-completion tracking
- Real-time reports
Nifty offers several pricing plans. They are available for a 14-day trial. You can select and try whichever suits your needs the most. The plans are:
- The free Plan includes unlimited members.
- Starter Plan costs $39 per month when billed annually. It includes up to 10 members.
- Pro Plan costs $79 per month when billed annually. It includes up to 20 members.
- Business Plan costs $124 per month when billed annually. It includes up to 50 members.
- The unlimited Plan costs $399 per month when billed annually. It includes unlimited members.
Wrike is yet another budget-friendly alternative to monday.com.
While Wrike may not have all the extensive features as monday.com, it still offers valuable tools to help keep your projects organized and on track.
Additionally, it offers an intuitive time-tracking feature that allows you to easily assess the time spent on tasks and balance your workload.
Wrike allows easy task management with its centralized workspace and even includes third-party integrations, like Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, and Office 365, in its free plan.
- Commenting/Notes feature
- Time and budget tracking
- Real-time newsfeed
- Role-based permission
- Configurable workflow
Wrike offers the following pricing plans:
- The free plan is available for up to 5 users and comes with basic task and project management features.
- The team plan costs around $9.80 per user per month.
- A business plan costs $24.80 per user per month.
Enterprise and Pinnacle plans are also available. You can contact the sales team to get more information on the plans.
Is your team an active user of Adobe Creative Cloud? Then Workfront is an excellent project management tool for your business!
Workfront is a software solution designed to help organizations manage work more effectively. As an alternative to Monday.com, Workfront offers a range of features that can help teams plan, execute, and measure their work more efficiently.
With its advanced project management capabilities, teams can prioritize tasks, track progress, and ensure that work stays on track.
Workfront also has some prominent real-time collaboration features that can help teams communicate, share documents, and work together on projects in real-time. This can help streamline work processes, increase productivity, and ensure everyone is on the same page.
Adobe Workfront offers the following features:
- Scenario comparison for data-driven decision
- Resource management
- Portfolio optimization
- Consolidated task prioritization
Workfront offers three paid plans:
- Pro plan
- Business plan
- Enterprise plan
Contact the Workfront sales team for the pricing, as each plan has custom plans that can be designed according to your needs.
ClickUp is a comprehensive productivity tool that allows a team of various sizes to manage their work effectively. Its advanced features allow you to manage your workload easily, collaborate with your teams, and monitor your project updates.
ClickUp is an excellent alternative to Monday as it provides hundreds of customizable and advanced features that can streamline your workflow.
The good thing is that these features are available in the free plans, so you don’t need to spend hundreds of dollars to avail of these features.
- 24/7 customer support
- Real-time insights with Dashboards
- Third-party integrations
- Delegate action items with assigned comments
- Variety of views, including Gantt Chart, Board, and Workload
- Global time-tracking
- Mobile applications
ClickUp offers five pricing plans. These are
- Free plan.
- The Unlimited plan costs $5 per user per month when billed annually
- The Business plan costs $12 per user per month when billed annually
- The Business Plus plan costs $19 per user per month when billed annually
- Contact sales for pricing information on the Enterprise plan.
Smartsheet is a one-stop solution for all your task management needs, with features that rival Monday.com and other project management tools.
One of the most prominent features is its tabular layout, which will feel instantly familiar to those who have spent time in Excel. But even if you haven’t used Excel before, the interface is easy to learn with little training.
- Project Dashboard for real-time activity tracking
- Visual workflow with Kanban boards
- Multiple tasks views
- Activity log
- Downloadable summary reports
- File attachments
- Centralized team communication
- Customizable themes
Smartsheet offers three paid plans, including.
- The pro plan starts at $7 per user per month when billed annually
- A business plan starts at $25 per user per month when billed annually
- For the Enterprise plan, contact the Smartsheet Sales team for more information.
Teamwork has covered you whether you’re looking to manage tasks, improve communication, or track multiple projects simultaneously.
It is an all-in-one project management platform that offers a wide range of tools to help teams work collaboratively and seamlessly. This makes it an excellent alternative to monday.com.
With its intuitive design, flexible customization options, and wide range of integrated solutions, it is the perfect choice for businesses of all sizes.
From agencies to human resources and marketing teams, it is designed to help teams work together to achieve high-performance results.
- Time and expense tracking
- Project management
- Business process automation
- Deadline tracking
- Process planning
- Strategic tracking
Teamwork offers the following packages:
- Free costs $0 for a maximum of 5 users
- Delivery costs $10 per user per month (annual billing)
- Grow costs $18 per user per month (annual billing)
- Scale. The pricing information can be obtained by contacting the sales team
All the plans offer a 30-day trial period, so you can try them out before making the final purchase.
Hive is an excellent creative management tool. It is a project management platform that puts the power of simplicity into your hands.
With its flexible project layouts, native email integration, resourcing, group messaging, and file sharing, it connects all aspects of your work in a single platform.
- Collaboration tools for teams
- Unlimited tasks and projects
- Assign resources to tasks
- Personalized “My Actions” view for assigned tasks
- Visual overview of all projects
- Add due dates and track progress
- Create forms for the information collection
- Time management features
- Automation capabilities
Hive offers three pricing plans:
- Hive Solo is a free plan for teams of up to 2 people, available forever.
- Hive Teams is priced at $12 per user per month when paid annually or $16 per user per month when paid monthly.
- Hive Enterprise offers custom pricing plans tailored to your team’s needs. You can contact Team Hive to request a quote.
All plans come with a 14-day free trial, so you can test the software before committing to a paid plan.
If you’re looking for a new project management tool, Workzone is a great option to consider. With its task management and project organization capabilities, it helps you keep track of all your projects and tasks.
Workzone is a cloud-based project management tool that provides automated email reports with up-to-date project information. It also links dependent tasks and calculates start dates for sequential projects based on task end dates. Additionally, the completed tasks trigger automatic notifications to the next party.
- Visual boards like Gantt Chart
- Time and expense tracking
- Project templates
- Full-text search
- Workflow configuration
- File conversion
- Customizable report
- Team Plan costs $24 per user per month.
- The professional Plan is priced at $34 per user per month for a capacity of 15 users.
- Enterprise Plan is priced at $43 per user per month with a predetermined user capacity.
A free trial is also available. It’s worth noting that the Professional and Enterprise plan’s prices may vary based on the user capacity.
Scoro is the perfect solution for anyone looking for a Monday.com alternative.
Whether you’re a sales team looking to understand your customers better or a design team needing to streamline your workflows, Scoro has covered you.
With its ability to boost team efficiency and simplify complicated tasks, Scoro might be the solution you’ve been looking for. And the best part is that it’s simple to set up and configure, so you can start using it immediately and receive content approval.
- Gantt/timeline view
- Automated quoting
- Contingency billing
- Deadline management
- Employee time tracking
- Third-party integrations
Scoro offers pricing 4 pricing plans, including:
- Essential Plan costs $26 per user per month
- Standard Plan costs $37 per user per month
- Pro Plan costs $63 per user per month
- The ultimate Scoro plan is also available. You can contact the Scoro Sales team for the price.
Overview of Monday.com alternatives
|Monday.com alternative app
|Small to medium-sized businesses looking for a simple and user-friendly project management solution.
|Teams that need a visual and flexible project management tool.
|Businesses that need organizing and tracking data with flexible structures.
|Small businesses are looking for a simple project management solution.
|Businesses seek a comprehensive project management solution with communication and team collaboration features.
|Enterprise project management.
|Managing agile projects and remote work.
|Businesses that need a robust project management tool with advanced features.
|Marketing and creative teams that need to manage complex workflows.
|Multi-functional teams that are looking for a customizable and scalable solution.
|Teams that need a powerful project management tool with a focus on collaboration and real-time updates.
|Small to medium-sized businesses that need a comprehensive project management tool.
|Teams that need a collaborative, intuitive project management solution.
|Businesses that need a secure and distinct project management solution for multiple departments.
|Businesses are looking to boost their team’s efficiency and streamline all aspects of work together into a single view.
Integrate Monday.com and its alternatives with GoVisually to 5x your work efficiency!
There are many alternatives to Monday.com available on the market, each offering unique features and benefits. From Asana to Trello to Scoro, the options are endless. So, take the time to evaluate your team’s needs and get the perfect solution for your organization.
And if you want to increase the efficiency of this software, integrate them with GoVisually for a faster and easier creative review process.
GoVisually is an online proofing software and creative feedback tool that makes feedback collaboration with teams and clients easy!
And you can easily integrate it with Monday.com and its alternatives!
Their powerful combination offers project management features and the ability to organize and deliver a project from start to finish using a centralized platform.
So don’t miss the benefits of improved collaboration, communication, and organization in your projects, and sign up for GoVisually today!