Looking for ProofHQ alternative? We’ve got the top 5 options for you!
But before we get into discussing their features and pricing plans, let’s take a quick detour on what online proofing is, why it is important, and how ProofHQ alternative fits the picture?
Online Proofing’s on the Rise!
That’s because, with the changing trends in the work process and more teams going remote, businesses are actively seeking better ways to review and approve assets.
Coordinating for a longer review process through emails can become chaotic and often leave you in messy threads that are too hard to trace. And that’s just one of the reasons why online proofing is on the rise.
It also helps you capture feedback in a centralized place and makes the review process more streamlined. This is where online proofing software like ProofHQ comes in.
Almost all creative teams reviewing assets through online software are aware of ProofHQ. It is a 100% web-based proofing software to streamline the review and approval of design work. However, there are a lot of teams who are seeking a ProofHQ alternative for various reasons.
So here are our top 5 picks. Let’s review them.
GoVisually is the number one ProofHQ alternative that simplifies the design approval process and helps you stay on top of your work. It is trusted by video creators, designers, creative agencies, and marketing teams. These creative teams need a faster design review process and easier and simple ways to get client approval. And this is where GoVisually helps them better than any other software.
In fact, with Zapier’s integration, you can now connect GoVisually with 1000+ other apps and tools to boost productivity. Isn’t that amazing?
The software helps the marketing and design team work better by making communication easier within the team. It is user-friendly and easy to use for both the team and the client. The best feature of this application is that it lets multiple people review it at the same time. Moreover, it enables you to share PDF files and allow annotation over them.
- As a reviewer, you don’t need an account to upload the file and get feedback within minutes.
- The feedback is gathered immediately, and everyone on the team is notified. They can then easily place comments and annotate the content.
- It gives you a minute-to-minute update of client reviews and deadlines, which helps you stay on track.
- Approvers can easily give feedback on the project within seconds using any browser and without any subscription.
- It lets you download the approved error-free file within minutes.
GoVisually has two types of paid plans, Solo and Team.
- A solo plan of $20 per month is suitable for freelancers and small-scale businesses with fewer needs.
- A team plan is $50 per month, which is the best for large-scale companies. Team plan offers unlimited clients, reviewers, and various video file support.
Ziflow is specially designed for creative and marketing teams that require an enterprise plan for online proofing solutions to review and approve their content. Its features like automated workflow, different version management, and merging with leading project management make it the best software for enterprises looking for online proofing.
It is easy to review and get approval on creative content with Ziflow. It keeps the team aligned and lets reviewers easily comment on the content. The best thing about this software is that it enables you to collaborate with external parties.
- Ziflow lets you leave clear and robust feedback with precise text and annotation tools.
- It lets the team participate and discuss overwork with an improved thread of comment and file-sharing features.
- It is easier to compare versions with Ziflow as it automatically highlights the difference between the old and updated versions.
- You can easily connect various applications with this software to keep your work in sync.
- It lets you track your status and send you updates about your project.
- Ziflow also lets you remove the approval process tailback to increase the efficiency of the project.
Ziflow has four types of price plans. With a 14-day free trial for all plans except for the enterprise plan. The details of pricing are as follows:
- The basic plan is $9 per month, which is best for solo users or small teams.
- The starter plan for teams that handle a wide range of media files is $18 per month.
- The business plan for companies that need to streamline their review workflow is $45.
- Next, an enterprise plan is best for organizations that need enterprise-grade security and workflow automation, and the price of this plan is negotiated with the company.
ReviewStudio was established in 2006 and became a tool for proofing. This software is built for creative professionals looking for better ways to collaborate with third parties and receive effective feedback. It lets you track the progress of your content from the beginning to the completion. This software makes viewing, marketing, approving videos and images more accessible.
Review Studio is loved and trusted by advertising agencies, video studios, marketing, and creative teams. It lets them present work professionally, gather feedback effectively, and seamlessly track the story of your project. Moreover, it keeps everyone on the same page by keeping the whole team updated on projects.
- Review Studio lets the reviewer give clear and precise feedback on the content by providing them with various markup and annotation tools.
- It lets you upload various digital media file formats.
- This software lets you hold live review sessions to sync team collaboration.
- Review Studio gives you full control over the sharing feature. You have complete control over who and when someone can see the file.
- Moreover, it lets you manage tasks and turn them into actionable tasks for the team.
There are four types of pricing plans available on ReviewStudio. You can choose the most suitable one according to the scale and demand of your business.
- The Pro plan is best for individuals working on fewer projects, which is $15 per month.
- Next, a team plan for $56 per month is best for working on many projects simultaneously.
- The studio plan is $124 per month, best for several teams working on many projects simultaneously.
- Last, the most advanced plan, called the agency plan, is about $240 per month and is best for enterprises.
Approval Studio allows the creative teams to stay ahead of schedule and not miss deadlines, acting as an all-in-one proofing and collaboration tool. It is an excellent tool for teams who are looking for software to streamline their entire proofing process. This software provides you with features to automate the approval process.
The best feature of this software is its four comparison tools that let you spot differences between each version. Moreover, it comes with seven different language feature that allows members to select their preferred language. This software can also be availed on your mobile phone device.
- It comes with four comparison modes, including an AI difference finder that highlights all the design changes so that you do not miss anything.
- This software takes down the barrier of language by providing you with seven language versions to choose from.
- Approval Studio lets you rotate and zoom the design to look at the content from different sides.
- It easily lets you share, review, and approve different versions of your video file to ensure there is no mistake.
There are three available tools for the users to choose from according to their requirements.
- The is a Lite plan which provides you with the most basic features for $35 per month.
- Next, we have a Pro plan that provides all the Lite plan features but additional storage and users at $240 per month.
- The third is an Enterprise plan, which provides you with the most advanced features and large capacity at $3999 per month.
You can help decide which one of the three best suits you the best utilizing the free trial period. A 14 days trial is available for both Lite and Pro, while Enterprise has a free trial for an entire month.
Concept Share is an online proofing software tool started by Deltek. It enables marketing and creative teams to deliver the content faster and less cost to the approval team. With concept Share, you can easily share documents, images, videos, or any web page, making it an excellent tool for marketing campaigns.
This software helps the team speed up the approval process and enables them to stay on top of the work by notifying them about deadlines. Moreover, the feature of cloud delivery gives you increased privacy and security over your business work environment.
- Concept Share keeps the team aligned by making it easier for the teams to create reviews by giving them automated notifications over the project.
- It let the reviewers provide clear and actionable feedback by providing them with various annotation and text tools. It also enables you to comment directly under the asset.
- The intuitive feature of Concept Share helps you optimize your time by filtering and prioritizing the feedback.
- It provides you with a side-by-side comparison feature that lets you ensure that the revisions are made correctly.
- Keep a detailed history of all markups and comments, letting you track and audit the process performance.
You can request a quote or get a free trial for 30 days.