The Internet is a wonderful tool, but technology is increasing faster than the safety message is. -Pam Weaver
Collaboration and feedback are essential parts of any modern media or art project. With almost all teams now communicating electronically, one of the biggest challenges to successful working is ensuring that your data is secure.
Computer hacking, data stealing and related mischief are rampant on the web. Your ideas and data could fall into the wrong hands. Or even worse, your clients or partners will sue you for failing to take correct care of their information.
The right security is essential in order for your enterprise to operate successfully.
Proofing security matters and here’s why:
- Nobody wants to work in a potentially unsafe environment. Virtual security is vital for successful online working. Clients who aren’t satisfied with the calibre of your security system will simply go elsewhere.
2. It’s not just your clients who may be affected. If hackers can access your data, it could well be the case that sensitive employee information is also accessed. In the event of a security breach, you are liable over failure to keep their personal information secure.
3. It’s 2019, real-time access to your secure files are basic needs now. A few hours or even minutes delay in getting files can jeopardise an entire week’s work plan. Let’s not even talk on losing files completely!
4. More efficient working arrangements: Password-protecting and preventing source file downloads aren’t just added security bonuses, they’re could save your business.
5. Always compliment your existing security systems. Govisually complements what you’ve already got in place, offering an adaptable file sharing platform that benefits from a wide range of security features. If you want a complete security solution, Govisually could work really well for your enterprise.
Take a look at why GoVisually is the product of choice for creative professionals who want the freedom to work how they want and when they want, securely.
Optimal data centre security
We take your data seriously, which is why we use a premium data centre that’s been certified internationally as up to the job! The certifications held include Type 2 PCI and SAE16 SOC-1. The data centre is where your data is received and disseminated, so top-notch security is very important.
Amazon S3 storage
You need to be as confident as you can be that your data will be stored safely. To ensure this is the case, we’ve opted to work with Amazon’s AWS data centres. As a world-class company, Amazon is well-placed to offer secure storage that means your data is protected from prying eyes. The servers we use are located in the US.
Data encryption and daily back-up
Your data is encrypted at 256 bit SSL for additional protection while transiting. Files are backed up daily, so you don’t have to worry about losing your data in the event of a network failure or similar electronic disaster.
Data sharing is a fact of life in the creative industries and it makes sense to do it as securely as possible. Govisually not only showcases cutting-edge security measures well, but it’s also reliable and supported by a high-grade, professional team 24/7.
Govisually is up and running 99.99% of the time, you can depend on the platform to be there whenever you need it. Whether you wish to collaborate internationally or are simply seeking input within your team. Govisually allows you to work quickly and responsively together.
If you want to transform the way you collaborate at the same time as enjoying cutting-edge security, Govisually is the platform for you!